Thursday, April 12, 2007
Revenge of the Jocks...
Remember that post about Songkran? Well things get a little crazy at night. As opposed to being playfully splashed or even soaked, big white guys with huge guns (Freudians: go wild) take it upon themselves to completely drench everyone in sight. The problem is that this isn't done in any kind of a playful manner. I had to violently rip a huge supersoaker out of one guy's hands because he kept hounding Elise. These aren't travellers, and if they are true backpackers, then I wish to distance myself form them as much as I possibly can. You can get completely sh**-faced at home and act like a stupid jock all you like, but doind\g it out here just gives off the wrong image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No bloody noses or split knuckles, I hope. Stay cool and good flight to Kolcuta. AG
gotta keep it cool.. there's no telling what an idiot drowning himself with beer in another country is capable of doing.
Encore une fois, le chevalier à la rescousse de notre fille. Courage pour l'Inde! Betsy
My knuckles are fine. I prefer to resort to the crazed look technique.
Post a Comment