Monday, July 16, 2007

Escape to Switzerland

I'd like to say that my arrival in Switzerland was as cool and exciting as Steve McQueen's in that POW movie, but the TGV is just a comfortable 4 hour sit down and snooze. I had a 5 minute stopover in Lausanne and then it was a few blinks before I arrived in Neuchatel to visit some old freinds of my parents. They picked me up at the train station and we went out for supper on the edge of the lake. This is a really nice change from the hustle and bustle of Parisian life.

Also, I'm very sorry to announce that like a big doofus, I neglected to bring my camera's USB cable. That means no photos to be published on the blog until I get back or at least until I find someone who has the right kind of cable, or who can take pictures for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

En Suisse, cool! Allez-vous ouvrir un compte de banque? :P

Profitez du bel air pour vous rétablir!
Mangez beaucoup de chocolat suisse; ou, encore mieux, rapportez moi s'en!

À tantôt!

Melody